We are a team of experts, driven by our commitment to providing technologically advanced life safety and security solutions that protect lives, critical infrastructure, and valuable information. Due to our expertise and keen focus on customer service, Evergreen Fire and Security is a recognized leader in both the Federal Government and commercial markets, where we are entrusted to provide fire alarm, access control, intrusion detection, CCTV, mass notification, and other critical protection systems designed to meet their specific needs.
Our success is based in large part on the experience and skills of the best and brightest employees in the industry. Due to growth, we are looking for additional qualified experts to join Evergreen and manage project teams; working directly with our customers, subcontractors, and vendors.
The perfect Project Manager thrives on problem solving and hard work, with a little bit of chaos thrown in for good measure. They understand the importance of delivering high quality projects within budget and on schedule. They have grit paired with the ability to influence, so they can successfully navigate any obstacle that gets in their way. If your passion is leading teams and driving results, please read on.
- Plans and executes multiple parallel projects
- Serves as primary customer contact
- Manages all phases of projects from proposals to close outs
- Delivers on contract requirements and scope of work
- Leads teams to achieve project success
- Mentors individuals toward professional goals
- Identifies and mitigates risk
- Provides accurate and timely reports and updates
- Tracks progress of projects against goals, objectives, budgets, and schedules
- Successful history of project management experience
- Prior experience working on government contracts or military bases
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings (drug, background, and driving history)
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- PMP certification
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Up to 4% match available
- 100% vested from day one
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts
- Dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company-sponsored group term life insurance
- Corporate perks program
- Opportunities to participate in voluntary benefits such as pet insurance, voluntary life insurance, disability insurance, long-term care, hospital indemnity insurance, critical illness insurance, legal services, identity theft protection, and accident insurance
Pay range is $80,000 - $115,000 annually for well-qualified candidates.
We also offer opportunities for training and advancement in a fast-paced, inclusive, and rewarding working environment. Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, or at www.evergreenfire.com.
Evergreen Fire & Security is a US government contractor with sensitive access requirements. As our employee, you must also be able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to government information. Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. citizenship due to the level of access to sensitive information and/or restricted facilities.
Evergreen Fire and Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs.