Customer Service Coordinator
We are seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to fill a key role in our Tacoma, Washington office.
We are a team of experts, driven by our commitment to providing technologically advanced life safety and security solutions that protect lives, critical infrastructure, and valuable information. Due to our expertise and keen focus on customer service, Evergreen Fire and Security is a recognized leader in both the Federal Government and commercial markets, where we are entrusted to provide fire alarm, access control, intrusion detection, CCTV, mass notification, and other critical protection systems designed to meet their specific needs.
Our success is based in large part on the experience and skills of the best and brightest employees in the industry. That’s why we are always looking for additional qualified experts to join Evergreen and support our project teams.
The perfect Customer Service Coordinator enjoys a fast pace and juggling multiple priorities. They don’t know what it means to sit back and wait because they are always proactively seeking out ways to be more efficient, get tasks completed on time, and provide excellent support to their team. They are problem solvers who save the day with their resourcefulness and ability to successfully navigate obstacles. Sounds like a perfect fit for you? Please read on.
- Creates proposals based on the identified discrepancies from inspection reports
- Coordinates work schedule once proposals are signed and parts are in
- Coordinates with subcontractors for proposals
- Owns maintenance of service inventory
- Coordinates pickup and/or delivery of parts from vendors
- Assists the Service Manager with permitting, project proposals, and project tracking
- Performs customer service and administrative functions at the Tacoma office to ensure effective communication with management, callers, customers, and staff
- Answers company phones, provides information, and directs callers to the appropriate parties
- Expedites and ensures accuracy with all administrative correspondence
- Performs general data entry
- Responds efficiently with internal and external customers regarding the status of multiple documents and projects
- Prepares documentation for the management and/or executive staff as requested
- Maintains files, tracking logs, reports, spreadsheets, and special projects
- Performs administrative duties as needed to perform projects to completion
- Works in partnership with a diverse employment environment
- Interacts effectively with internal and external customers
- Creates service work orders, quotes, purchase orders, and invoicing
- Previous customer service department experience
- Valid state driver’s license
- Previous security industry, construction industry, or other similar experience
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Up to 4% match available
- 100% vested from day one
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts
- Dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company sponsored group term life insurance
- Corporate perks program
- Opportunities to participate in voluntary benefits such as pet insurance, voluntary life insurance, disability insurance, long term care, hospital indemnity insurance, critical illness insurance, legal services, identity theft protection, and accident insurance
Pay range is $24 - $29 per hour for well-qualified candidates.
We also offer opportunities for training and advancement in a fast-paced, inclusive, and rewarding working environment. Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, or at www.evergreenfire.com.
Evergreen Fire & Security is a US government contractor with sensitive access requirements. As our employee, you must also be able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to government information. Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. citizenship due to the level of access to sensitive information and/or restricted facilities.
Evergreen Fire and Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs.