We are seeking a Project Coordinator to fill a key role in our Tacoma, Washington office.
We are a team of experts, driven by our commitment to providing technologically advanced life safety and security solutions that protect lives, critical infrastructure, and valuable information. Due to our expertise and keen focus on customer service, Evergreen Fire and Security is a recognized leader in both the Federal Government and commercial markets, where we are entrusted to provide fire alarm, access control, intrusion detection, CCTV, mass notification, and other critical protection systems designed to meet their specific needs.
Our success is based in large part on the experience and skills of the best and brightest employees in the industry. Due to growth, we are looking for additional qualified experts to join Evergreen and manage project teams; working directly with our customers, subcontractors, and vendors.
The perfect Project Coordinator thrives on problem solving and hard work, with a little bit of chaos thrown in for good measure. Project Coordinators assist in the preparation of estimates, proposals, technical writing, training, and engineering support for various life safety systems. Additionally, they are involved in permitting, scheduling, purchasing, device counts, project start-up, construction document flow, and meeting minutes. This position is relied upon to follow up on open items and track issues. They understand the importance of delivering high-quality projects within budget and on schedule. They have grit paired with the ability to influence so they can successfully navigate any obstacle that gets in their way. If your passion is driving results, please read on.
- Reviews and interprets contract requirements and scope of work
- Performs job site walks and assists in preparation for design and estimates as directed
- Manages construction data entry and documents such as RFI’s and submittals at the direction of Project Managers
- Assists assigned Project Managers in management of project productivity, costs, and quality and safety practices consistent with company policies and standards
- Assists with administrative duties of projects, including change orders and project reporting to ensure projects are within contract obligations
- Assists with subcontractor coordination as required
- Builds relationships with past, present, and potential customers
- Assists with creation and adherence to project deadline
- Previous administrative or coordination experience
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings (drug, background, and driving history)
- Valid enhanced driver’s license
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- PMP certification
- The ability to obtain a security clearance
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Up to 4% match available
- 100% vested from day one
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts
- Dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company-sponsored group term life insurance
- Corporate perks program
- Opportunities to participate in voluntary benefits such as pet insurance, voluntary life insurance, disability insurance, long-term care, hospital indemnity insurance, critical illness insurance, legal services, identity theft protection, and accident insurance
- We also offer opportunities for training and advancement in a fast-paced, inclusive, and rewarding working environment. Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, or at www.evergreenfire.com.
Pay range is $55,000 - $70,000 for well-qualified candidates.
We also offer opportunities for training and advancement in a fast-paced, inclusive, and rewarding working environment. Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, or at www.evergreenfire.com.
Evergreen Fire & Security is a federal government contractor with sensitive access requirements. As our employee, you must also be able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to government information. Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. citizenship due to the level of access to sensitive information and/or restricted facilities.
No applicant for employment is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs.